SUCRAL ANO Cream 20gm
By Deys Medical Stores Mfg Ltd
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is SUCRAL ANO Cream used for?
SUCRAL ANO Cream cream is used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Pain and irritation
- Insect bites
SUCRAL ANO Cream may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SUCRAL ANO Cream work?
In SUCRAL ANO Cream, Lignocaine belongs to the classes of drugs called cardiac drugs and anaesthetic agents. The drug acts by blocking pain signals to the brain, thereby reducing pain.
Sucralfate belongs to the classes of drugs called dermatological agents. The drug acts by enhancing cell proliferation, thereby enhancing the wound healing.
How to apply SUCRAL ANO Cream?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Apply SUCRAL ANO Cream cream as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of SUCRAL ANO Cream cream to the affected area and rub gently.
If you miss a dose of SUCRAL ANO Cream, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with SUCRAL ANO Cream?
Please consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SUCRAL ANO Cream?
The following are the most common side effects of SUCRAL ANO Cream:
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Swelling of face, tongue and eyelids
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using SUCRAL ANO Cream?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if SUCRAL ANO Cream causes dizziness.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of SUCRAL ANO Cream
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use SUCRAL ANO Cream if
- It has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- The foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using SUCRAL ANO Cream?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as kidney problems, complete heart block, Adam-Stokes syndrome, Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of SUCRAL ANO Cream.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplement
Frequently Asked questions about SUCRAL ANO Cream
- How should SUCRAL ANO Cream be stored?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of SUCRAL ANO Cream?
- Can I recommend SUCRAL ANO Cream to others?
SUCRAL ANO Cream should be stored at a temperature below 25°C.
It is not advisable to alter the prescribed dose. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history is not same for every individual.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.