Rs.103.00 (4% Savings)
Rs.105.00 (2% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is STRONE?
- STRONE contains natural female hormone called progesterone
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using STRONE, if you
- are allergic to progesterone, progesterone-like drugs, benzyl alcohol or sesame oil/seeds
- have unusual vaginal bleeding
- have liver disease
- have cancer of the breast or genital organs
- have a miscarriage and your physician suspects some tissue is still in the uterus
- have or had blood clots in the legs, lungs, eyes, or elsewhere
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- This medicine should not be used during breast feeding
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- abnormal bleeding from the vagina
- pains in the calves or chest, a sudden shortness of breath or coughing blood indicating possible clots in the legs, heart, or lungs
- severe headache or vomiting, dizziness, faintness, or changes in vision or speech, weakness or numbness of an arm or leg indicating possible clots in the brain or eye
- breast lumps, which could be associated with fibrocystic disorders, fibroadenoma, or breast cancer
- yellowing of the skin and/or white of the eyes indicating liver problem
- breakthrough bleeding or spotting
- changes in menstrual flow
- change in weight (increase or decrease)
- pain, irritation, swelling, and/or redness at the injection area
- vaginal discharge
- yellow discoloration of skin or white of eyes
- breast tenderness, discharge from the nipple
- skin reactions including rash, hives, itching, and swelling
- acne, hair loss
- fever, insomnia or sleepiness, nausea
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.