SINAREST AF Syrup 60ml
By Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is SINAREST AF Syrup used for?
SINAREST AF Syrup oral drops/ syrup is used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Common cold
SINAREST AF Syrup may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SINAREST AF Syrup work?
In SINAREST AF Syrup, Chlorpheniramine belongs to the class of drugs called anti-histamine and anti-allergic agents. The drug acts by reducing the effect of a chemical (histamine) that is responsible for causing allergic symptoms. Thus, it helps in reducing allergic reactions.
Pseudoephedrine belongs to the class of drugs called nasal decongestants. The drug acts by shrinking the blood vessels in the nasal cavity as dilated blood vessel may cause nasal congestion, thereby treating common cold.
How to take SINAREST AF Syrup?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take SINAREST AF Syrup oral drops/ syrup as prescribed by your doctor.
- Shake the oral drops/syrup well before taking each dose so as to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
If you miss a dose of SINAREST AF Syrup, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with SINAREST AF Syrup?
Drugs that interact with SINAREST AF Syrup are:
- Sodium Oxybate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SINAREST AF Syrup?
The following are the most common side effects of SINAREST AF Syrup:
- Trouble sleeping
- Dry mouth, nose and throat
- Upset stomach
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Blurred vision
- Mood changes
- Ringing in the ears
- Difficulty urinating
- Irregular heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking SINAREST AF Syrup?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if SINAREST AF Syrup causes dizziness.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of SINAREST AF Syrup
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take SINAREST AF Syrup if
- It has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- The foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking SINAREST AF Syrup?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as
asthma, emphysema, diabetes, glaucoma, heart problems, high blood pressure, kidney problems, liver disease, seizures, stomach problems, hyperthyroidism or enlarged prostate.
- Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking SINAREST AF Syrup combinatio
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of SINAREST AF Syrup.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplement
Frequently Asked questions about SINAREST AF Syrup
- How should SINAREST AF Syrup be stored?
- Is it normal to experience constipation while on SINAREST AF Syrup?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of SINAREST AF Syrup?
- Can I recommend SINAREST AF Syrup to others?
SINAREST AF Syrup should be stored at a temperature below 25°C away from heat and moisture.
Yes, constipation is one of the side effects of SINAREST AF Syrup. However, please consult your physician.
It is not advisable to alter the dose prescribed. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history is not same for every individual.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.