What is SALYTAR?
- SALYTAR contains combination of two substances Coal tar and Salicylic acid
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What SALYTAR is used for?
It is used in the treatment for dry, scaly scalp conditions such as
- seborrhoeic eczema / seborrhoeic dermatitis (patches of red, scaly, itchy skin)
- pityriasis capitis (severe dandruff)
- cradle cap (thick, yellowish, scaly scalp rash in babies and infants)
- psoriasis (areas of raised, red, sometimes itchy, patches of skin, covered with silvery scales, without any blistering or tenderness)
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you
- are allergic to salicylic acid, coconut oil, distilled coal tar or any of the other ingredients of SALYTAR
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Use SALYTAR only to treat the scalp conditions that it is intended for
- Wet the hair thoroughly
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to the scalp
- With the tips of the fingers, massage in thoroughly
- Leave on for a few minutes
- Remove as much lather as possible with the hands Rinse out
- Rinse out well under running water, then dry the hair as normal
If you use more SALYTAR
- If you use more SALYTAR, simply rinse hair under running water and continue as instructed above
If you forget to use this SALYTAR
- If you forget to use this product, use it when you remember
If you Stop taking this SALYTAR
- Do not stop using this medicine unless told by your doctor
Like all medicines, SALYTAR can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.