What is ROSIFLEX C?
- ROSIFLEX C contains Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and Rosehip
- It works by possessing anti-inflammatory action due to galactolipid possessing antioxidant activity reducing the pain sores
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, If you
- are allergic to ROSIFLEX C or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- suffer from hyperoxaluria (excess oxalic acid in the urine)
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- The recommended starting dose is 6 capsules daily for the initial 3 months, followed by a low maintenance dose of 4 capsules daily
If you take more ROSIFLEX C
- If you take more ROSIFLEX C, or if someone else has taken your medicine, talk to your doctor immediately and you may need medical attention
If you forget to take ROSIFLEX C
- If you have forgotten to take your ROSIFLEX C take them as soon as possible on the same day. Do not take a double dose
If you stop taking ROSIFLEX C
- Do not stop taking ROSIFLEX C without first talking to your doctor. Abruptly stopping your medicine may cause twitching and jerking
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- passing water (urinating) frequently
- patients with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency taking this medicine, may develop a type of anaemia (symptoms include headache, tiredness, shortness of breath, jaundice)
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.