1. KD. Tripathi. Drugs acting on skin and mucous membranes. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 895-896.
2. Bernard P. Schimmer and John W. Funder. ACTH, Adrenal Steroids, and Pharmacology of the Adrenal Cortex. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1226.
3. George P. Chrousos. Adrenocorticosteroids & Adrenocortical Antagonists. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 14th Edition. New York McGarw Hill Education 2018. Page – 714.
4. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. M. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 2626-2628.
5. Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. A Study of Long-term Administration of Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray in Pediatric Subjects with Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (Study P06333AM1). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on April 2017] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01165424
6. Actavis Inc. Clinical Equivalence Study of Mometasone Nasal Spray. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on August 2020] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01850823
7. Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. Study of Nasonex in the Relief of Nasal Congestion in Patients with Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (Study P05583). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on September 2016] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00728416
8. Desiderio Passali, Maria Carla Spinosi, Anna Crisanti, and Luisa Maria Bellussi. Mometasone furoate nasal spray: a systematic review. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. May 2016. [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4852427/
9. Pharmadox Healthcare Ltd, S&D Pharma CZ, spol. s r.o, Cipla (EU) Limited and Cipla Europe NV. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on November 2017] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10299.pdf
10. Schering Corporation, a subsidiary of Merck & Co. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised on January 2011] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/020762s044lbl.pdf