1. KD. Tripathi. Antifungal Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Eighth edition. 2019. Page – 844, 949, 950.
2. Ford, G. P., Farr, P. M., Ive, F. A., & SHUSTER, S. The response of seborrhoeic dermatitis to ketoconazole. British Journal of Dermatology. Wiley Online Library. November 1984. [Accessed on 9th November 2022] https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2133.1984.tb06631.x
3. Reeder, N. L., Xu, J., Youngquist, R. S., Schwartz, J. R., Rust, R. C., & Saunders, C. W. (2011). The antifungal mechanism of action of zinc pyrithione. Wiley Online Library. September 2011. [Accessed on 9th November 2022] https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2133.2011.10571.x
4. Janssen Pharmaceutica NV. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised in July 2020] [Accessed on 9th November 2022] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1510.pdf
5. Daily med. Pyrithione zinc shampoo. [Revised in November 2021] [Accessed on 9th November 2022] https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=5052e965-da35-49de-b5c5-eda074365176
6. Elegant Cosmed Pvt. Ltd. Ketolite soap (Ketoconazole + Zinc pyrithione). [Accessed on 9th November 2022] https://www.elegantcosmed.com/product/Pharmaceuticals/Body%20Care%20Range/Anti%20Fungal%20Soap/ketolite-soap#:~:text=Ketoconazole%20is%20an%20antifungal%20drug,is%20effective%20against%20many%20pathogens.
7. Prevego Healthcare & Research. Ketovag soap (Ketoconazole + Zinc pyrithione). [Accessed on 9th November 2022] https://www.prevegohealthcare.com/product-page/ketovag-soap