1. Bertram G. Katzung, Pancreatic Hormones and Antidiabetic Drugs, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, Fourteenth Edition, 2015. Page- 272, 763.
2. Elizabeth M Lamos 1, Lisa M Younk, Stephen N Davis. Canagliflozin, an inhibitor of sodium-glucose cotransporter 2, for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. NIH: National Library of Medicine, National center of biotechnology Information Pubmed.gov. June 2013. [Accessed 28 Oct 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23590413/
3. Haroon Jakher,1 Tara I Chang,2 Marilyn Tan,3 and Kenneth W Mahaffey4. Canagliflozin review – safety and efficacy profile in patients with T2DM. US National Library of Medicines, National Institutes of Health. 1 Feb 2019. [Accessed 28 Oct 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6363491/
4. Janssen-Cilag SpA,15 November 2013; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on 26 July 2018] [Accessed 28 Oct 2020] https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/invokana-epar-product-information_en.pdf
5. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc 2013; U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised on Mar 2016] [Accessed 28 Oct 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2016/204042s011lbl.pdf