1. Aditi Sinha, Surjit Singh. Immunization and Immunodeficiency. Ghai Essentials Pediatrics. 8th Edition. CBS Publishers and Distributors Pvt Ltd. Page – 199-200.
2. French National Agency for Research on AIDS and Viral Hepatitis. Antibody Responses to Pneumococcal Vaccines Among HIV-Infected Adults. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on March 2008] [Accessed 9th January 2021] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00148824
3. National Taiwan University Hospital. 7-valent Pneumococcal Conjugated Vaccination (PCV). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on July 2010] [Accessed 9th January 2021] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00885625
4. William S. Pomat, Anita H. J. van den Biggelaar, Suparat Phuanukoonnon, Jacinta Francis, Peter Jacoby, Peter M. Siba, Michael P. Alpers, John C. Reeder, Patrick G. Holt, Peter C. Richmond and Deborah Lehmann. Safety and Immunogenicity of Neonatal Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccination in Papua New Guinean Children: A Randomised Controlled Trial. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. February 2013. [Accessed 9th January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3579820/
5. Pfizer Limited. European Medical Agency (EMA). [Accessed 9th January 2021] https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/prevenar-epar-product-information_en.pdf