PLACENTREX Gel 20gm
By Albert David Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is PLACENTREX Gel used for?
PLACENTREX Gel is used for the treatment of chronic non-healing wounds.
PLACENTREX Gel may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does PLACENTREX Gel work?
PLACENTREX Gel possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties. It helps in improving the flow of blood, increasing hormone levels and promoting the regeneration of tissues. Thus, it helps in the process of wound healing.
How to use PLACENTREX Gel?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
- Apply a thin layer of cream on the affected area and rub it gently. Make sure the affected area is clean and dry.
- PLACENTREX Gel injection should be administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-medicate.
If you miss a dose of PLACENTREX Gel, please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with PLACENTREX Gel?
Please consult your doctor to know about the possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of PLACENTREX Gel?
The following are the common side effects of PLACENTREX Gel injection :
- Pain at the site of injection
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty breathing
- Rash or hives
- Chest tightness
The following are the common side effects of PLACENTREX Gel cream/gel :
- Stinging, burning or irritation at application site
- Rash or hives
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions PLACENTREX Gel?
- Seek the doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on PLACENTREX Gel
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Inform your doctor if you have rapid swelling at the affected area.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Suddenly stopping the medication may cause the illness to return.
What should you tell your doctor before using PLACENTREX Gel?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to PLACENTREX Gel.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver, skin or heart diseases.
Frequently Asked Questions about PLACENTREX Gel
- Does PLACENTREX Gel treat vitiligo?
- Is it safe to use Nandrolone while on PLACENTREX Gel?
- For how long is PLACENTREX Gel usually prescribed?
Yes, PLACENTREX Gel is used for the treatment of wide range of diseases, including vitiligo. However, please consult your doctor before using the medicine.
No, it is not advisable to take Nandrolone while on PLACENTREX Gel injection. However, please consult your doctor for the possible drug interactions.
The duration of the treatment depends on the severity of the condition. Therefore, please consult your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.