PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule 10's
By Panacea Biotec Ltd Prescription Needed
(max. Rs. 3000)
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.149.00 (33% Savings)
Rs.167.60 (25% Savings)
Rs.167.83 (25% Savings)
Rs.175.00 (22% Savings)
Rs.183.53 (18% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule used for?
PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule capsule is used to suppress the body’s immune system to prevent organ rejection after an organ transplant surgery.
PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule topical is used to treat skin conditions, such as eczema when other medications are not effective.
PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule work?
PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called immunosuppressants. The drug acts by inhibiting certain enzymes that help in suppressing the body’s immune system. This prevents the release of antibodies, which enables the body to accept a foreign organ.
How to use PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule whole. Do not chew or tear open the capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- Apply PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule cream/lotion/ointment as a thin layer on the skin. Do not apply it over open wounds or bruised skin.
If you miss a dose of PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule?
Drugs that interact with PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule include the following:
- Choline salicylate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule tablet:
- Abdominal pain
- Blurry vision
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle cramping
- Pale skin
- Unusual weakness and tiredness
The following are the most common side effects of PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule topical:
- Stinging or burning sensation of skin
- Unusual tiredness
- Lip sores
- Increased skin sensitivity
- Skin infection
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Be cautious while using PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule.
You are advised not to use PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of high cholesterol or high triglyceride levels.
- Inform the doctor if you are suffering from cytomegalovirus.
- Inform your doctor if you have a family history of skin cancer.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while using PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule?
- I am on PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule after an organ transplant surgery. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
- How should PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule be stored?
- Should I be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule?
Yes, it is advised to avoid grapefruit or grapefruit juice while using PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule.
No, it is not advised to stop the use of PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule medicine even if you feel better. Complete the entire course of drug as prescribed by the doctor, to prevent the risk of organ rejection.
PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule should be stored in a cool and dry place. Do not refrigerate or freeze the medicine.
Yes, it is advised to regularly monitor blood pressure, blood sugar, blood potassium levels, kidney and liver function while using PANGRAF 0.5mg Capsule.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.