Rs.179.00 (25% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is OBEZITA?
- OBEZITA contains orlistat
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before you are taking OBEZITA if you,
- always have problems in absorbing food (chronic malabsorption)
- have gallbladder problems (cholestasis)
- are allergic to orlistat or any of the ingredients in OBEZITA
- have liver, kidney or have problems with your thyroid
- have eating problems such as anorexia or bulimia
- have diabetes
- Do not take OBEZITA if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- It is not known if OBEZITA passes into your breast milk
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planing to become pregnant or are breast feeding
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
OBEZITA and other medicines may affect each other causing side effects.
Especially tell your doctor if you are taking
- beta-carotene or vitamin E supplements
- levothyroxine Sodium
- Take OBEZITA exactly as your doctor tells you to take it
- Your doctor will tell you how much OBEZITA to take and when to take it
- Take OBEZITA with your meals or up to one hour after your meal. If you miss a meal or have a meal without fat, you can skip your dose of OBEZITA
- If you take a cyclosporine medicine, take OBEZITA and cyclosporine at least 3 hours apart
- If you take a multivitamin, take it at least 2 hours before or after you take OBEZITA. Bedtime is a good time to take your multivitamin
- If you take a levothyroxine medicine, take OBEZITA and levothyroxine at least 4 hours apart
- Take OBEZITA with a nutritionally balanced, low calorie diet that has no more than about 30% of calories from fat
- Taking OBEZITA with any meal high in fat (more than 30% fat) may make the common side effects worse
If you take more OBEZITA
- If you take too much OBEZITA call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away
If you forget to take OBEZITA
- Take the prescribed dose at same time. Never take a double dose to make up for the forgotten dose
If you stop taking OBEZITA
- Do not stop taking OBEZITA without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- excessive amounts of calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia) or in your urine(hypercalcuria) may occur with large doses
- nausea, diarrhoea, stomach ache
- heartburn (dyspepsia)
- rash, hives, itching
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.