Nervz Capsule 10'S
By Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
What is NERVZ?
NERVZ contains Alpha Lipoic Acid, Folic Acid, Mecobalamin and Pyridoxine
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What NERVZ is used for?
NERVZ contains the below mentioned components, which have the following uses:
- It is an essential nutrient for nerve cells which is used to treat neuropathies like diabetic neuropathy, alcoholic neuropathy, drug-induced neuropathy, bell's palsy (paralysis of one side of the face), trigeminal neuralgia, sciatica, post-herpetic neuralgia and optic neuritis
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- It is a powerful antioxidant that protects the neurons from oxidative stress
- It prevents plaque formation in the arteries by preventing Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation
Pyridoxine and Folic Acid
- It helps in bringing down the plasma level of homocysteine, the major risk factor for atherosclerosis
Talk to your doctor before taking NERVZ:
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking NERVZ
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.