Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
N SIDE BETA Tablet 10's
By Cosme Farma Laboratories Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
Rs.19.20 (87% Savings)
Rs.25.00 (83% Savings)
Rs.33.00 (78% Savings)
Rs.37.00 (75% Savings)
Rs.40.65 (72% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is N SIDE BETA Tablet used for?
N SIDE BETA Tablet oral is used for the treatment of acute pain, osteoarthritis, postoperative pain and dysmenorrhoea.
N SIDE BETA Tablet topical is used for the treatment of acute pain, sprain and acute traumatic tendonitis.
N SIDE BETA Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does N SIDE BETA Tablet work?
N SIDE BETA Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). This drug acts by blocking the synthesis of certain inflammation-causing agents. Thus, it helps in relieving pain and inflammation.
How to use N SIDE BETA Tablet The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use N SIDE BETA Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take N SIDE BETA Tablet tablets with or without food.
- Shake the syrup well before taking each dose to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug.
- Wash and clean the affected area and apply a thin layer of N SIDE BETA Tablet gel over the affected area.
If you miss a dose of N SIDE BETA Tablet, use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of N SIDE BETA Tablet include the following:
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- High blood pressure
- Kidney failure
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with N SIDE BETA Tablet?
Drugs that interact with N SIDE BETA Tablet include the following:
- Valproic acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of N SIDE BETA Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of N SIDE BETA Tablet oral :
- Stomach pain
The following are the most common side effects of N SIDE BETA Tablet topical :
- Sour stomach
- Abdominal cramps
- Skin rash
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Blood clotting disorders
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using N SIDE BETA Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to N SIDE BETA Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on N SIDE BETA Tablet.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may increase the risk of hepatic reactions.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if N SIDE BETA Tablet oral causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid N SIDE BETA Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking N SIDE BETA Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use N SIDE BETA Tablet if:
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using N SIDE BETA Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of stomach problems, high blood pressure, fluid retention or oedema.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about N SIDE BETA Tablet
- How should N SIDE BETA Tablet be stored?
- What are the contraindications of N SIDE BETA Tablet?
- Can I stop using N SIDE BETA Tablet if the pain subsides?
Store N SIDE BETA Tablet tablets at room temperature (15 – 30OC). Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
N SIDE BETA Tablet is contraindicated in the patients with severe liver diseases and hypersensitivity to the drug.
No, it is not advised to discontinue N SIDE BETA Tablet without doctor’s consent. Please consult your doctor if the pain subsides.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.