What is LULIMAC XL?
- LULIMAC XL contains Luliconazole which belongs to antifungal medicines
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Luliconazole or to any other ingredients of this medicine
- have any other skin infection at the site to be treated
- If you are pregnant/breast feeding or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if LULIMAC XL will harm your unborn baby
- Use LULIMAC XL exactly as your doctor tells you to use it
- If you have athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), apply a thin layer of LULIMAC XL to the affected skin areas and to about 1 inch of the surrounding healthy skin 1 time a day for 2 weeks
- If you have jock itch (tinea cruris) or ringworm (tinea corporis), apply LULIMAC XL to the affected skin areas and to about 1 inch of the surrounding healthy skin 1 time a day for 1 week
- Wash your hands after you apply LULIMAC XL
- Apply the soap onto to the affected area, wash with water
- Apply it once or twice each day for 1 to 4 weeks
Like all medicine, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.