LULIFIN Lotion 10ml
By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is LULIFIN Lotion used for?
LULIFIN Lotion topical is used for the treatment of fungal infections such as athlete’s foot, joke itch and ringworm.
LULIFIN Lotion may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LULIFIN Lotion work?
LULIFIN Lotion belongs to the class of drugs called topical anti-fungal agents. This drug acts by inhibiting ergosterol synthesis, which is an important component of fungal cell membranes. Thus, it acts in reducing the fungal infections.
How to use LULIFIN Lotion?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use LULIFIN Lotion as prescribed by your doctor.
Before using the drug, wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of LULIFIN Lotion over the affected area as directed.
If you miss a dose of LULIFIN Lotion, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with LULIFIN Lotion?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LULIFIN Lotion?
The following are the most common side effects of LULIFIN Lotion:
- Skin irritation
- Stinging sensation
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using LULIFIN Lotion?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LULIFIN Lotion or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using LULIFIN Lotion medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
You are advised not to use LULIFIN Lotion if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using LULIFIN Lotion?
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant.
Frequently Asked questions about LULIFIN Lotion
- How should LULIFIN Lotion be stored?
- How long can I use LULIFIN Lotion?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of LULIFIN Lotion?
- Can I use LULIFIN Lotion during breastfeeding?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using LULIFIN Lotion?
LULIFIN Lotion is stored at room temperature (20 – 25OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
It is advised to use LULIFIN Lotion for the prescribed duration. Please consult your doctor if you have to discontinue LULIFIN Lotion medication.
No, altering the dose of LULIFIN Lotion is not advised. LULIFIN Lotion dose should be used as prescribed.
Please consult your doctor before using Lubiprostone medication during breastfeeding.
No, monitoring of any laboratory parameters is not required while on LULIFIN Lotion unless recommended by the doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.