Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
LAPROST PLUS EYE Drops 3ml
By Micro Labs Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops used for?
LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops is used for the treatment of open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops work?
In LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops, Latanoprost belongs to the class of drugs called prostaglandin analogues. It works by increasing the outflow of fluid from the eye and decreases the pressure in the eye ball. Timolol belongs to the class of beta-blockers. It works by slowing the formation of fluid (aqueous humour) in the eye.
How to use LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops is available as eye drops. Wash your hands thoroughly before instilling the eye drops. Your doctor may recommend instilling one drop into the affected eye once daily.
If you miss a dose of LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops?
Drugs that interact with LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops:
- Eye irritation
- Blurred eyesight
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Changes in the thickness of eyelashes
- Darkening of the skin around eyes
- Eye discharge
- Eye pain
- Change in eye colour
- Sensitivity to light
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other drug while on LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using this combination as it may cause blurred vision temporarily.
- If you have to use more than one drug, leave a gap of 5 to 10 minutes before you instill other eye drops.
- After instilling the eye drops, close your eyes for at least 1 to 2 minutes.
- Be cautious while using LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops if you have a history of herpetic keratitis, conjunctivitis, cataracts, diabetes, and Psoriasis.
What should you tell your doctor before using LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of diabetes, coronary heart disease, eye surgery, eye injury or eye infection.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of eye surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions about LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops?
- Can I stop using LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops if I feel better?
- How should LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops be stored?
- What are the other formulations available for LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops?
You may be monitored for intraocular pressure while using LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops medication.
No. Do not discontinue the medicine without consulting your doctor. Abrupt discontinuation may lead to reoccurrence of the disease.
An unopened container of LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops should be stored between 2 – 8°C. After opening the eye drops, you can store the drug below 25°C.
LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops medicine is available as eye drops.
No. Do not alter the dose of LAPROST PLUS Eye Drops medicine. Consult your doctor if you have any problem with the dose.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.