1. KD Tripathi MD. Antiepileptic drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 419.
2. McNamara JO. Pharmacotherapy of the Epilepsies. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page 599-600.
3. Porters RJ, Meldrum BS. Anti-seizure Drugs. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 409.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 771-774.
5. Eric Dinner stein, Barbara C. Jobst and Peter D. Williamson. Lamotrigine Intoxication Provoking Status Epilepticus in an Adult with Localization-Related Epilepsy, Sep 2007; [Accessed Oct 15, 2020] https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/article-abstract/794434
6. Accord Healthcare Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Nov 2018] [Accessed Oct 15, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6090.pdf
7. GlaxoSmithKline. 1994, U.S. Food & Drug Administration [Revised Oct 2020] [Accessed Oct 15, 2020] https://www.gsksource.com/pharma/content/dam/GlaxoSmithKline/US/en/Prescribing_Information/Lamictal/pdf/LAMICTAL-PI-MG.PDF