What is LAMIFIN?
- LAMIFIN contains terbinafine hydrochloride which is an antifungal agent
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What LAMIFIN is used for?
LAMIFIN is recommended for fungal infections such as
- Athletes’ foot when it occurs between the toes
- fungal nail infection (fungus inside and under the nail)
- Dhobie itch/ jock itch (tinea cruris) –Dhobie itch looks like a clearly bordered rash, which may have blisters
Talk to your doctor before taking LAMIFIN, if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to terbinafine or any of the ingredients in the product
- Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless advised to by your doctor, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- Sprinkle the powder over the affected part or as prescribed by the physician
If you take more LAMIFIN
- If you or someone else swallows the medicine, go to your doctor or nearest hospital emergency department immediately
If you forget to use LAMIFIN
- If you miss an application, apply this medicine as soon as possible then continue your treatment as before. If you only remember at the time of your next application, just apply the medicine and carry on as normal
If you stop using LAMIFIN
- Infections may come back if you do not use the medicine regularly or if you stop the treatment too early
Like all medicines, LAMIFIN can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- skin lesions, scab, skin colour changes, redness, burning
- pain and irritation at site of application
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.