LACTIVIEST SACHET 1gm
By Franco Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is LACTIVIEST Sachet used for?
LACTIVIEST Sachet are used for the prevention and treatment of the following conditions:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Ulcerative colitis
- Lactose intolerance
- Urinary tract infections
- High cholesterol levels
- Short bowel syndrome
LACTIVIEST Sachet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How do LACTIVIEST Sachet work?
LACTIVIEST Sachet belongs to the class of drugs called probiotics. This drugs acts by restoring the balance of good microorganisms in the intestine and promotes gut health.
How to take LACTIVIEST Sachet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take LACTIVIEST Sachet capsule/powder/syrup as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the capsule. Take LACTIVIEST Sachet with or without food.
- Empty contents of the sachet into half a glass of water. Shake well before drinking to ensure that the powder is fully dissolved.
- For syrup dosage form, measure the prescribed amount of liquid before taking each dose. Shake well before use.
If you miss a dose of LACTIVIEST Sachet, please take it immediately. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with LACTIVIEST Sachet?
Drugs that interact with Lactobacillus + Racecadotril + LACTIVIEST Sachet boulardii include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of LACTIVIEST Sachet?
The following are the most common side effects of LACTIVIEST Sachet:
- Stomach gas
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- High fever
- Persistent cough
- Severe dizziness
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking LACTIVIEST Sachet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on LACTIVIEST Sachet
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Suddenly stopping the medication may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may increase the side effects when taken with LACTIVIEST Sachet.
You are advised not to take LACTIVIEST Sachet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using LACTIVIEST Sachet?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to LACTIVIEST Sachet or any similar drugs.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you become pregnant while taking LACTIVIEST Sachet.
Frequently Asked questions about LACTIVIEST Sachet
- How to store LACTIVIEST Sachet?
- Do I need to follow any dietary precautions while using LACTIVIEST Sachet?
- How long can I use LACTIVIEST Sachet?
LACTIVIEST Sachet should be stored at room temperature between (20 – 25 ºC), away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
LACTIVIEST Sachet may cause stomach gas. Therefore, follow a diet which includes more green leafy vegetables and fruits. Avoid having carbonated drinks.
LACTIVIEST Sachet should be used only for the prescribed duration. Do not discontinue unless instructed by your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.