1. McNamara JO. Pharmacotherapy of the Epilepsies. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 602.
2. Porters RJ, Meldrum BS. Anti-seizure Drugs. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 410-11.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 766-67.
4. KD Tripathi MD. Anti- epileptic drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 421.
5. Aesica Pharmaceuticals GmbH, (Germany), UCB Pharma S.A. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Sep 2019] [Accessed Oct 12, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2282.pdf
6. UCB, Inc. Smyrna, Oct 28, 2008, U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Accessed Oct 12, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2008/022253lbl.pdf
7. Sebastian Bauer, Laurent M. Willems, Esther Paule, Christine Petschow, Johann Philipp Zöllner, Felix Rosenow, and Adam Strzelczyk. The efficacy of Lacosamide as monotherapy and adjunctive therapy in focal epilepsy and its use in status epilepticus: clinical trial evidence and experience: Neurological disorders. Feb 2017, [Accessed Oct 12, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367645/