1. KD. Tripathi. Antifungal Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 792.
2. John E. Bennett. Antifungal agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1587.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 895-897.
4. Fahima M. Hashem, Dalia S. Shaker, Mohamed Khalid Ghorab, Mohamed Nasr and Aliaa Ismail. Formulation, Characterization, and Clinical Evaluation of Microemulsion Containing Clotrimazole for Topical Delivery. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. July 2011. [Accessed 19th January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3167257/
5. E S Mahgoub. Clinical trial with clotrimazole cream (Bay b 5097) in dermatophytosis and onychomycosis. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. November 1975. [Accessed 19th January 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/128698/
6. Palsons Derma Pvt Ltd. KANSEL-DS Gel, lotion. Palsonsderma.com. [Accessed 19th January 2021] https://www.palsonsderma.com/kansel-ds-gel-ds-lotion
7. Mylan UK Healthcare Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on July 2020] [Accessed 19th January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2598.pdf
8. GP Grenzach Produktions GmbH. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on January 2019] [Accessed 19th January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1282.pdf