1. KD Tripathi MD. Antimicrobial drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 804.
2. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 723-25.
3. Franciane Paul, Sandra Pellegrini, and Gilles Uzé. IFNA2: The prototypic human alpha interferon. May 14, 2015. [Accessed on June 18, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5629289/
4. MERCK & CO. INC., U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on Aug, 2014] [Accessed on June 18, 2021] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/103132s5190lbl.pdf
5. Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. [Revised on Feb, 2016] [Accessed on June 18, 2021] https://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/i/intron_a/intron_a_pi.pdf