Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
HYLASTO ONE Injection(PFS) 6ml
What is Sodium Hyaluronate used for?
Sodium Hyaluronate cream is used for the treatment of skin ulcer and burns.
Sodium Hyaluronate eye drops are used for the treatment of dry eyes.
Sodium Hyaluronate injection/tablet is used for the treatment of knee pain due to osteoarthritis.
Sodium Hyaluronate may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does Sodium Hyaluronate work?
Sodium Hyaluronate belongs to the class of drugs called lubricants. The drug acts by lubricating and improving the viscosity of the tissues.
How to use Sodium Hyaluronate?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use Sodium Hyaluronate cream/eye drops/injection/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of Sodium Hyaluronate cream to the affected area and rub gently.
- Instil one or two Sodium Hyaluronate eye drops into the conjunctival sac of the eye and close your eyes for at least 10 minutes. Do not allow the container tip to touch the eye or surrounding tissue.
- Sodium Hyaluronate injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of Sodium Hyaluronate, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with Sodium Hyaluronate?
Drugs that interact with Sodium Hyaluronate include the following:
- Ferrous gluconate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of Sodium Hyaluronate?
The following are the most common side effects of Sodium Hyaluronate cream :
- Redness of skin
The most common side effects of Sodium Hyaluronate eye drops is swelling of eyelids.
The following are the most common side effects of Sodium Hyaluronate tablet :
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
The following are the most common side effects of Sodium Hyaluronate injection :
- Pain at the site of injection
- Swelling of knee
- Skin irritation at the site of injection
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using Sodium Hyaluronate?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Sodium Hyaluronate or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if Sodium Hyaluronate causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid Sodium Hyaluronate during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to use Sodium Hyaluronate if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using Sodium Hyaluronate?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you become pregnant while using Sodium Hyaluronate.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sodium Hyaluronate
- How should Sodium Hyaluronate be stored?
- Is it common to experience trouble in walking while using Sodium Hyaluronate injection?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the Sodium Hyaluronate?
Sodium Hyaluronate should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
Yes. Trouble in walking is one of the common side effects of Sodium Hyaluronate injection. Please consult your doctor if the condition gets worse.
No. It is not advised to alter the dose of Sodium Hyaluronate without doctor’s consent.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.