HOMIDE Eye Drops 5ml
By Indoco Remedies Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is HOMIDE Eye Drops used for?
HOMIDE Eye Drops eye drops are used to dilate the pupil during any eye examination. It is also used for the treatment of mydriasis and uveitis.
HOMIDE Eye Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does HOMIDE Eye Drops work?
HOMIDE Eye Drops belongs to the class of drugs called anti-cholinergics. This drug acts by blocking the response of iris sphincter muscle and resulting in the pupil dilation.
How to use HOMIDE Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use as prescribed by your doctor.
- Before using HOMIDE Eye Drops, clean your hands and eyes. Instill the eye drops by pulling the lower eyelid downwards and close the eyes gently.
- Avoid blinking the eyes or rubbing of eyes after using the medicine.
- Clean the eye with a dry tissue and remove the excess medicine surrounding the eye.
What are the drugs that interact with HOMIDE Eye Drops?
Drugs that interact with HOMIDE Eye Drops include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of HOMIDE Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of HOMIDE Eye Drops:
- Eye irritation
- Redness of the eye
- Stinging sensation in the eye
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Temporary changes in the vision
- Burning sensation
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions HOMIDE Eye Drops?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to HOMIDE Eye Drops or similar drugs.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed more than what is prescribed.
- Do not use contact lenses while using the medicine HOMIDE Eye Drops.
- Do not use HOMIDE Eye Drops if you have glaucoma.
- Be cautious while using HOMIDE Eye Drops in geriatric individuals.
What should you tell your doctor before using HOMIDE Eye Drops?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of allergic reactions.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have diabetes before using HOMIDE Eye Drops.
Frequently Asked Questions about HOMIDE Eye Drops
- Is it safe to use contact lenses while using HOMIDE Eye Drops?
- Is it safe to use HOMIDE Eye Drops in a 64-year-old individual?
- Is it safe to use HOMIDE Eye Drops during pregnancy?
- What are the other formulations of HOMIDE Eye Drops available?
- How should HOMIDE Eye Drops be stored?
You must remove the contact lenses before using HOMIDE Eye Drops eye drops aand wait at least 15 minutes before replacing them.
Yes, it is advised to use HOMIDE Eye Drops in elderly, but under regular supervision. Older adults are at increased risk of developing side effects associated with HOMIDE Eye Drops. Please consult your doctor before using the drug.
You must consult your doctor if you are pregnant before using HOMIDE Eye Drops.
HOMIDE Eye Drops is available only as eye drops.
HOMIDE Eye Drops must be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.