1. Swati Jagdale, Dhaval Bhavsar, Sangita Borse, Anuruddha R Chabukswar, Formulation and evaluation of fluconazole soap strips for dermal infections; [Revised on Oct 2011] [Accessed 02 Jan 2021] http://sphinxsai.com/Vol.3No.4/pharm/pdf/PT=50(2215-2221)OD11.pdf
2. A Stary, J Soeltz-Szoets, C Ziegler, G R Kinghorn and R B Roy, Comparison of the efficacy and safety of oral fluconazole and topical clotrimazole in patients with candida balanitis, [Revised on Jan 1999] [Accessed 02 Jan 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1195616/
3. Daniel J. Sheehan, Christopher A. Hitchcock and Carol M. Sibley, Current and Emerging Azole Antifungal Agents; [Revised on Jan 1999] [Accessed 02 Jan 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC88906/
4. Ameish Govindarajan; Karlyle G. Bistas; Ayham Aboeed, Fluconazole, [Revised on Apr 2020] [Accessed 02 Jan 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK537158/
5. K.D.Tripathi, Essentials of medical pharmacology, ANTIMICROBIAL DRUGS, Chapter 57 – Antifungal Drugs, 7th edition 2013, Page – 793.