1. KD Tripathi MD. Anti-rheumatoid and anti-gout drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 217.
2. Grosser T, Smyth E, FitzGerald GA. Anti-Inflammatory, Antipyretic, and Analgesic Agents: Pharmacotherapy of Gout. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 997-98.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page 534-35.
4. John A. Cuenca, Javier Balda, Ana Palacio, Larry Young, Michael H. Pillinger and Leonardo Tamariz. Febuxostat and Cardiovascular Events: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Feb 3, 2019; [Accessed Oct 14, 2020] https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijr/2019/1076189/
5. Rivopharm UK Ltd. Bluepharma Indústria Farmacêutica, S.A. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Sep 2018] [Accessed Oct 14, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10521.pdf
6. Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc. 2009, U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised March 2013] [Accessed Oct 14, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/021856s011lbl.pdf