1. H. P. Rang, J.M. Ritter, R. J. Flower, G. Henderson. Anthelmintic drugs. Rang and Dale's Pharmacology. Eighth edition. 2014. Page – 674.
2. KD. Tripathi. Anthelmintic Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 853.
3. Padmaja Udayakumar. Anthelmintics and Drugs used in Scabies and Pediculosis. Pharmacology for Pharmacy Students. 2018. 631-632.
4. Whalen, K., Finkel, R., & Panavelil, T. A. Anthelmintic drugs. Lippincott illustrated reviews: Pharmacology. Sixth edition. 2015. Page – 562.
5. Ottesen EA. Description, mechanisms and control of reactions to treatment in the human filariases. Ciba Found Symp. 1987. [Accessed 18 July 2022] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3297558/
6. OE Orisakwe, NA Ilondu, OJ Afonne, SI Ofoefule, CN Orish. Acceleration of body clearance of diethylcarbamazine by oral activated charcoal. Pharmacological Research. Aug 2000. [Accessed on 18th July 2022] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10887047/
7. GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited. Diethylcarbamazine Citrate. [Revised in June 2021] [Accessed on 18th July 2022] https://india-pharma.gsk.com/media/6339/banocide-and-banocide-forte.pdf
8. Sanofi Aventis France. Diethylcarbamazine. [Revised in October 2016] [Accessed on 18th July 2022] https://extranet.who.int/pqweb/sites/default/files/NT001Part3v1.pdf
9. Pfizer Ltd. Diethylcarbamazine. [Revised in 2018] [Accessed on 18th July 2022] https://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=14804