1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs acting on central nervous system. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 432.
2. Thomas and David westfall. Neurotransmission: The Autonomic and somatic motor nervous system. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page – 212.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 473-474.
4 Li J. Lou Z. Liu X. Sun Y. Chen J. Efficacy and Safety of Adjuvant Treatment with Entacapone in Advanced Parkinson’s disease with Motor Fluctuation: A Systematic Meta-Analysis. Aug 16, 2017; [Accessed Jan 11, 2021] karger.com/Article/Pdf/479555
5. Mylan Potters Bar (UK). Gerard Laboratories. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Feb, 2017] [Accessed Jan 11, 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8818.pdf
6. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Orion Corporation. Sep 28, 2010; U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Accessed Jan 11, 2021] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/020796s15lbl.pdf