What is EMANZEN D Tablet used for?
EMANZEN D Tablet capsule/tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
EMANZEN D Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does EMANZEN D Tablet work?
In EMANZEN D Tablet, Diclofenac belongs to the class of drugs called non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). The drug acts by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins by blocking the action of certain enzymes and reduces pain.
Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that acts by breaking of proteins, thereby reducing pain and inflammation.
How to take EMANZEN D Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take EMANZEN D Tablet capsule/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of EMANZEN D Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with EMANZEN D Tablet?
Drugs that interact with EMANZEN D Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of EMANZEN D Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of EMANZEN D Tablet:
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Unexplained weight gain
- Mood changes
- Unusual tiredness
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Stiff neck
- Dark urine
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking EMANZEN D Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to EMANZEN D Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of EMANZEN D Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if EMANZEN D Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid EMANZEN D Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take EMANZEN D Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking EMANZEN D Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about EMANZEN D Tablet
- How should EMANZEN D Tablet be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking EMANZEN D Tablet?
- Is it safe to get vaccinated while taking EMANZEN D Tablet?
EMANZEN D Tablet should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
Yes. It is advised to monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking EMANZEN D Tablet.
No. It is advised not to receive any vaccine while taking EMANZEN D Tablet, as the effectiveness of the vaccine get reduced.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.