Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
DOLONEURON NT Tablet 10's
By Pulse Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is DOLONEURON NT Tablet used for?
DOLONEURON NT Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of following:
- Neuropathic pain
DOLONEURON NT Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does DOLONEURON NT Tablet work?
DOLONEURON NT Tablet, Gabapentin belongs to the class of drugs called anti-epileptic drugs. The drug acts by interfering with the activity of certain chemicals in the brain and nervous system. Thus, it helps in reducing the neuropathic pain and seizure activity.
Nortriptyline belongs to the class of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants. The drug acts by regulating the mood and increasing the levels of chemical messengers in the brain.
How to take DOLONEURON NT Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take DOLONEURON NT Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of DOLONEURON NT Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with DOLONEURON NT Tablet?
Drugs that interact with DOLONEURON NT Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of DOLONEURON NT Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of DOLONEURON NT Tablet :
- Blurred vision
- Mood changes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Decreased appetite
- Profuse sweating
- Severe abdominal pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking DOLONEURON NT Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to DOLONEURON NT Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of DOLONEURON NT Tablet.
- Avoid DOLONEURON NT Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if DOLONEURON NT Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take DOLONEURON NT Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking DOLONEURON NT Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney disorder, heart disease and thyroid disorder.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you become pregnant while taking DOLONEURON NT Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about DOLONEURON NT Tablet
- Is it common to experience dry mouth while taking DOLONEURON NT Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the DOLONEURON NT Tablet?
- How should DOLONEURON NT Tablet be stored?
No, dry mouth is a side effect of DOLONEURON NT Tablet. Consult your doctor if you experience dry mouth.
No. It is not advised to alter the dose of DOLONEURON NT Tablet. However, discuss with your doctor before altering the dose or stopping the medication.
DOLONEURON NT Tablet should be stored at room temperature (15 to 30 °C) away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.