DOCETERE 20mg Injection
By Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd Prescription Needed
Rs.1,682.54 (56% Savings)
Rs.2,000.00 (47% Savings)
Rs.2,400.00 (37% Savings)
Rs.2,777.00 (27% Savings)
Rs.2,916.00 (24% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is DOCETERE 20mg Injection used for?
How does DOCETERE 20mg Injection work?
How to administer DOCETERE 20mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
DOCETERE 20mg Injection injection should be administered under medical supervision. Do not self-medicate.
If you miss a dose of DOCETERE 20mg Injection injection, please consult the doctor immediately.
The overdose symptoms of DOCETERE 20mg Injection may include:
- Bone marrow suppression
- Peripheral neurotoxicity
You must seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with DOCETERE 20mg Injection ?
Drugs that interact with DOCETERE 20mg Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of DOCETERE 20mg Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of DOCETERE 20mg Injection :
- Sore throat
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Weight gain
- Back pain
- Skin rash
- Chest discomfort
- Burning and numbness in feet/hands
- Swelling of face/hands/feet
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving DOCETERE 20mg Injection ?
- Avoid receiving the medicine if you are allergic to DOCETERE 20mg Injection or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of DOCETERE 20mg Injection .
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if DOCETERE 20mg Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid DOCETERE 20mg Injection during pregnancy and breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Avoid activities that could cause bruises and injuries.
- Avoid being in crowds as DOCETERE 20mg Injection decreases immunity and makes you more prone to infections.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving DOCETERE 20mg Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of blurred vision, liver or kidney diseases.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about DOCETERE 20mg Injection
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while receiving DOCETERE 20mg Injection ?
- What are the contraindications of DOCETERE 20mg Injection ? DOCETERE 20mg Injection is contraindicated in patients with low neutrophil counts and hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Can I get pregnant while receiving DOCETERE 20mg Injection ?
- Can I receive any vaccines while receiving DOCETERE 20mg Injection ?
- Can I exercise while receiving DOCETERE 20mg Injection ?
Yes, it is advised to monitor complete blood cell counts, liver enzymes and kidney function regularly before and after receiving DOCETERE 20mg Injection .
No, it is not advised to get pregnant while receiving DOCETERE 20mg Injection . Please notify your doctor if you are pregnant. It is advised to take birth control pills while receiving DOCETERE 20mg Injection .
No, it is not advisable to receive any vaccines while receiving DOCETERE 20mg Injection . Please consult your doctor if your vaccine is due during the course.
Yes. However, it is not advised to exercise in the sun. Use protective clothing or sunscreen before prolonged exposure to the sun.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.