1. KD Tripathi. Drugs Affecting Coagulation, Bleeding and Thrombosis. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. Seventh Edition,2013. Page-623-624.
2. Weitz JI. Blood Coagulation and Anticoagulant, Fibrinolytic, and Antiplatelet Drugs. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, 2011. Page-865-866.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015.Page-1004-1005.
4. Mandy N Lauw 1 2, John W Eikelboom 1, Michiel Coppens 1 2, Lars Wallentin 3, Salim Yusuf 1, Michael Ezekowitz 4 5, Jonas Oldgren 3, Juliet Nakamya 1, Jia Wang 1, Stuart J Connolly 1; Effects of dabigatran according to age in atrial fibrillation. NIH: National Library of Medicine, National center of biotechnology Information Pubmed.gov. July 2017. [Accessed 28 Oct 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28213368/
5. Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, May 2020; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC) [Accessed 28 Oct 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6229.pdf
6. Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, May 2020; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC) [Accessed 28 Oct 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4703.pdf
7. Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc 2010; U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised on July 2020] [Accessed 28 Oct 2020] https://docs.boehringer-ingelheim.com/Prescribing%20Information/PIs/Pradaxa/Pradaxa.pdf