COVERSYL PLUS Tablet 10's
By Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is COVERSYL PLUS Tablet used for?
COVERSYL PLUS Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
COVERSYL PLUS Tablet is also prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does COVERSYL PLUS Tablet work?
In COVERSYL PLUS Tablet, Indapamide belongs to the class of drugs called thiazide diuretics. This drug acts by decreasing the reabsorption of electrolytes from renal tubules. It results in the excess elimination of electrolytes and water.
Perindopril belongs to the class of drugs called ACE inhibitors . It acts by blocking the enzyme of angiotensin converting enzyme in the renin angiotensin aldosterone system. This inhibits the activity of angiotensin II and reduces the blood pressure.
How to take COVERSYL PLUS Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Indapamide + Perindropil combination as prescribed by your doctor.
COVERSYL PLUS Tablet must be taken in the morning on an empty stomach. Swallow the tablet whole, but do not chew or crush the tablet.
If you miss a dose of COVERSYL PLUS Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with COVERSYL PLUS Tablet?
Drugs that interact with COVERSYL PLUS Tablet include the following:
- Sodium biphosphate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of COVERSYL PLUS Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of COVERSYL PLUS Tablet:
- Mood swings
- Sleep disturbances
- Low blood pressure
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Low levels of potassium
- Loss of appetite
- Taste loss
- Stomach pain
- Dry cough
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions COVERSYL PLUS Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ACE inhibitors or diuretics.
- Discontinue this medicine and immediately consult the doctor if you experience symptoms such as swelling of lips, face, and throat.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take Indapamide + Perinropril combination if
- It has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- The foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking COVERSYL PLUS Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney problems, diabetes, atherosclerosis, and anaemia.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if low or high potassium levels are present in the body.
Frequently Asked Questions about Indapamide + perindopril
- Is it safe to use COVERSYL PLUS Tablet if I have systemic lupus erythematosus?
- How should COVERSYL PLUS Tablet be stored?
- Can I use Indapamine + Perindopril combination during breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of COVERSYL PLUS Tablet?
- Is it safe to drive after taking COVERSYL PLUS Tablet?
Consult the doctor before using COVERSYL PLUS Tablet if you have systemic lupus erythematosus.
Store COVERSYL PLUS Tablet at room temperature.
No. Indapamine + Perindopril is not recommended during breastfeeding.
No. Do not change or alter the dose or drug without medical consultation.
Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery, if you experience dizziness after taking COVERSYL PLUS Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.