CLOP gm NEO Cream 15gm
By Cadila Healthcare Ltd (Zydus)
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is CLOP gm NEO Cream used for?
CLOP gm NEO Cream cream is used for the treatment of certain skin infections. It is used for treating the following conditions:
- Athlete’s foot
- Jock itch
CLOP gm NEO Cream may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CLOP gm NEO Cream work?
In CLOP gm NEO Cream, Clobetasol Propionate belongs to the class of drugs called corticosteroids. The drug acts by inhibiting the release of certain inflammatory mediators, which causes inflammation. Thus, it helps in reducing inflammation.
Clotrimazole belongs to the class of drugs called anti-fungal agents. The drug acts by inhibiting the synthesis of the fungal cell membrane and inhibits the growth of fungi. Thus, it reduces the infection.
Neomycin belongs to the class of drugs called aminoglycoside antibiotics. The drug acts by interfering with the synthesis of proteins and stops the growth of bacteria in the intestine. Thus, it reduces the bacterial infection.
How to apply CLOP gm NEO Cream?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Apply CLOP gm NEO Cream cream as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of CLOP gm NEO Cream cream to the affected area and rub gently.
If you miss a dose of CLOP gm NEO Cream, please apply it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not apply a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with CLOP gm NEO Cream?
Drugs that interact with CLOP gm NEO Cream include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CLOP gm NEO Cream?
The following are the most common side effects of CLOP gm NEO Cream:
- Skin redness
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Skin peeling
- Skin tenderness
- Severe skin rash
- Stretch marks
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while applying CLOP gm NEO Cream?
- Avoid applying the medicine if you are allergic to CLOP gm NEO Cream or similar drugs.
- Do not stop applying the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Avoid accidental contact of CLOP gm NEO Cream with eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not apply CLOP gm NEO Cream to the sunburned skin.
- Do not store CLOP gm NEO Cream near an open flame or direct heat.
You are advised not to apply CLOP gm NEO Cream if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before applying CLOP gm NEO Cream?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver, kidney or other skin diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about CLOP gm NEO Cream
- How should CLOP gm NEO Cream be stored?
- Can I apply CLOP gm NEO Cream while using cosmetics?
- Is it common to experience redness of skin at the site of application?
CLOP gm NEO Cream should be stored at room temperature (15-30°C) away from heat, light and moisture.
No. It is not advisable to use any other cosmetics for at least 30 minutes after applying CLOP gm NEO Cream.
Yes. Redness of skin is one of the common side effects of CLOP gm NEO Cream. Consult a doctor if the condition gets worse.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.