1. KD. Tripathi. Chelating Agents. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 907.
2. Michel C. Byrns and Trevor M. Penning. Environmental Toxicology: Carcinogens and heavy metals. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1875.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. P. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 3026-3028.
4. FDA Office of Orphan Products Development. Penicillamine Chelation for Children with Lead Poisoning. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on March 2015] [Accessed 11th January 2021] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00552630
5. Stuart K. Pitman, Tony Huynh, Thorarinn A. Bjarnason, Josiah An and Karen A. Malkhasyan. A case report and focused literature review of d-penicillamine and severe neutropenia: A serious toxicity from a seldom-used drug. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. April 2019. [Accessed 11th January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6509885/
6. B M McClements, M E Callender. D-penicillamine therapy in patients with HBsAg-negative chronic active hepatitis and major prednisolone-induced adverse effects. NIH National Library of Medicine. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Pubmed.gov. November 1990. [Accessed 11th January 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2290022/
7. Panacea Biotec Limited. CILAMIN CAPSULES (Wilson’s disease – Chelating agent). [Revised on September 2019] [Accessed 11th January 2021] https://media.panaceabiotec.com/documents/2019/7/27/ProductMonograph-CILAMIN.pdf
8. Kent Pharmaceutical Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on June 2016] [Accessed 11th January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1240.pdf
9. Gerard Laboratories. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on September 2020] [Accessed 11th January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2712.pdf