What is CELEDOL 200mg Tablet used for?
CELEDOL 200mg Tablet tablet/capsule is used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Acute pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis
CELEDOL 200mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CELEDOL 200mg Tablet work?
CELEDOL 200mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). The drug acts by lowering the concentration of certain chemicals that cause pain and inflammation. Thus, it helps in reducing pain and inflammation.
How to take CELEDOL 200mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take CELEDOL 200mg Tablet tablet/capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of CELEDOL 200mg Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with CELEDOL 200mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with CELEDOL 200mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CELEDOL 200mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of CELEDOL 200mg Tablet:
- Running nose
- Deceased appetite
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Swelling of extremities
- Weight again
- Dark urine
- Yellow eyes and skin
- Increase in blood pressure
- Difficulty in breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking CELEDOL 200mg Tablet?
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if CELEDOL 200mg Tablet causes drowsiness.
You are advised not to receive CELEDOL 200mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking CELEDOL 200mg Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as asthma, liver disease, bleeding, ulcers, recurring heartburn, angina, heart attack, high blood pressure, stroke, anaemia, bleeding/clotting problems, and growth in the nose.
- Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking CELEDOL 200mg Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements
Frequently Asked Questions about CELEDOL 200mg Tablet
- Is it safe to alter the dose of CELEDOL 200mg Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking CELEDOL 200mg Tablet?
- How should CELEDOL 200mg Tablet be stored?
- Can I recommend this medication to others?
It is not advisable to alter the dose prescribed. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
Yes, it is recommended to monitor blood pressure regularly as CELEDOL 200mg Tablet may raise your blood pressure.
CELEDOL 200mg Tablet should be stored at 25°C away from heat and moisture.
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history is not the same for every individual.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.