What is CCQ 25mg Tablet used for?
CCQ 25mg Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of infertility in women.
CCQ 25mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does CCQ 25mg Tablet work?
In CCQ 25mg Tablet, Clomifene Citrate belongs to the class of drugs called selective oestrogen receptor modulator. The drug acts by stimulating the pituitary gland to secrete sufficient amounts of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and LH (luteinizing hormone), thereby enhancing the process of ovulation. Thus, it triggers the growth of ovarian follicle and initiates ovulation.
Coenzyme Q10 belongs to the class of drugs called nutraceutical products. The drug acts by synthesizing adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the oxidative respiration process, thereby providing energy to the various parts of the body.
How to take CCQ 25mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take CCQ 25mg Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- Take the drug with food after a proper meal.
If you miss a dose of CCQ 25mg Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of CCQ 25mg Tablet include the following:
- Vision problems
- Abdominal or pelvic pain
Please seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with CCQ 25mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with CCQ 25mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of CCQ 25mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of CCQ 25mg Tablet:
- Loss of appetite
- Breast tenderness
- Stomach upset
- Pelvic pain
- Hot flushes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of the face, tongue or throat
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Mood changes
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking CCQ 25mg Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to CCQ 25mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid doing strenuous exercises in hot weather while taking CCQ 25mg Tablet medicine.
- Consult your doctor before taking CCQ 25mg Tablet along with anti-hypertensive medications.
- Consult your doctor before taking Clomifene Citrate + Coenzyme Q10 medication during breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if CCQ 25mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Limit the intake of alcoholic beverages while on Clomifene Citrate + Coenzyme Q10 medication.
You are advised not to take CCQ 25mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.