1. Parker KL, Schimmer BP. Introduction to Endocrinology: The Hypothalamic-Pituitary Axis. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1114-1115.
2. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 176-709.
3. KD Tripathi MD. Anterior pituitary hormones. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 239.
4. Eun-Hee Cho, Sang Ah Lee, Ji Youn Chung, Eun Hee Koh, Young Hyun Cho, Jeong Hoon Kim, Chang Jin Kim and Min-Seon Kim. Efficacy and Safety of Cabergoline as First Line Treatment for Invasive Giant Prolactinoma: Journal of Korean medical science. Oct 2009; [Accessed Oct 12, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2752771/
5. Cabergoline Teva; [Revised on June 2020] [Accessed Oct 12, 2020] https://docetp.mpa.se/LMF/Cabergoline%20Teva%200.5%20mg%20tablet%20ENG%20PL_09001bee807a0708.pdf