1. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 162-64.
2. KD Tripathi MD. Respiratory system drugs: Drugs for Cough and Bronchial Asthma. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 231.
3. Stanley J. Szefler, MD, Howard Eigen, MD. Budesonide inhalation suspension: A nebulized corticosteroid for persistent asthma. The journal of allergy and clinical immunology; April 2002, Vol 109, Issue 4. [Accessed Nov 5, 2020] https://www.jacionline.org/action/showPdf?pii=S0091-6749%2802%2909377-6
4. Kei Asai, Kikuno Murayama, Satoru Doi, and Makoto Kameda. Dry Powder and Budesonide Inhalation Suspension Deposition Rates in Asthmatic Airway-Obstruction Regions: Journal of drug delivery. Nov 18, 2019 [Accessed on Nov 5, 2020] https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jdd/2019/3921426/
5. AstraZeneca LP, Wilmington, U.S. Food & Drug Administration [Revised 2009] [Accessed Nov 5, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/020929s043lbl.pdf
6. AstraZeneca group of companies; [Revised Jan 2019] [Accessed Nov 5, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.880.pdf
7. AstraZeneca LP, Wilmington, 2006; U.S. Food & Drug Administration [Accessed Nov 5, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/021949s006lbl.pdf
8. Ciplamed July 10 2014; [Revised July 2019] [Accessed on Nov 5, 2020] https://www.ciplamed.com/printpdf/23761