1. Keith A.A. Fox, Harvey D. White, Bernard J. Gersh and Lionel H. Opie. Antithrombotic Agents: Platelet Inhibitors, Acute Anticoagulants, Fibrinolytics and Chronic Anticoagulants. Drugs for the heart. 8th Edition. 2013. Page - 351-352.
2. Gerald G. Briggs, Roger K. Freeman. T. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation, Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 3799-3800.
3. Jolanta M Siller-Matula, Bernd Jilma. Ticagrelor: from discovery to Phase III clinical trial. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center of Biotechnology information. November 2010. [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21142630/
4. Dominick J. Angiolillo , George D. Dangas. Ticagrelor With Aspirin or Alone in High-Risk Patients After Coronary Intervention – TWILIGHT. American college of cardiology. March 2020. [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.acc.org/latest-in-cardiology/clinical-trials/2019/09/24/23/30/twilight
5. AstraZeneca AB; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC) [Revised on September 2019] Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5767.pdf
6. AstraZeneca AB; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC) [Revised on September 2019] Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7606.pdf