1. KD Tripathi MD. Anti-adrenergic Drugs and Drugs for Glaucoma. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 149-50.
2. Westfall TC & Westfall DP. Adrenergic Agonists and Antagonists. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 327- 28.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 441.
4. Neal L. Benowitz, MD. Antihypertensive Agents. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page –221.
5. Terol I, Plaza, L, Rodrigo F. Bisoprolol in the treatment of chronic stable angina pectoris. Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology; 1990. [Accessed 29 Oct 2020] https://journals.lww.com/cardiovascularpharm/Abstract/1990/06165/Bisoprolol_in_the_Treatment_of_Chronic_Stable.38.aspx
6. Accord Healthcare Limited; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Feb 2020] [Accessed 29 Oct 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6126.pdf