BARALGAN NU Tablet 10's
By Sanofi India Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is BarALGAN NU Tablet used for?
BarALGAN NU Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Gastrointestinal spasms
BarALGAN NU Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does BarALGAN NU Tablet work?
In BarALGAN NU Tablet, Dicyclomine belongs to the class of drugs called anti-spasmodic drugs. The drug acts by relaxing the smooth muscles of stomach and intestine, thereby treating gastrointestinal spasms.
Paracetamol belongs to the class of drugs called analgesic (non-opioid) and anti-pyretic drugs. The drug acts by blocking the pain impulse generation and inhibits heat-regulating center, thereby treating pain and normalizing temperature.
How to take BarALGAN NU Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take BarALGAN NU Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of BarALGAN NU Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with BarALGAN NU Tablet?
Drugs that interact with BarALGAN NU Tablet include the following:
- Potassium chloride
- Potassium citrate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of BarALGAN NU Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of BarALGAN NU Tablet:
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Slurred speech
- Mood changes
- Fast heartbeat
- Loss of coordination
- Stevens - Johnson syndrome
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking BarALGAN NU Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if BarALGAN NU Tablet causes dizziness and blurred vision.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of BarALGAN NU Tablet.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take BarALGAN NU Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking BarALGAN NU Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as personal or family history of glaucoma, enlarged prostate, slow gut, ulcerative colitis, overactive thyroid, coronary artery disease, angina, congestive heart failure, fast/irregular heartbeat, severe bleeding, high blood pressure, heartburn problems, autonomic neuropathy, myasthenia gravis, liver problems, kidney problems and regular use/abuse of alcohol.
- Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking BarALGAN NU Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of BarALGAN NU Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about BarALGAN NU Tablet
- Can I recommend BarALGAN NU Tablet to others?
- Is it normal to experience constipation while taking BarALGAN NU Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of BarALGAN NU Tablet?
- How should BarALGAN NU Tablet be stored?
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history is not same for every individual.
Yes, constipation is a side-effect of BarALGAN NU Tablet. However, consult your physician if the condition worsens.
It is not advisable to alter the dose prescribed. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
BarALGAN NU Tablet tablet should be stored below 30°C. Keep it away from heat and moisture.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.