1. John E. Bennett. Antifungal agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York MC Graw Hill Medical. 2011. Page – 1586.
2. Manasi Banerjee, Asim Kumar Ghosh, Sukumar Basak, Kapil Dev Das and Dwijendra Nath Gangopadhyay. Comparative evaluation of effectivity and safety of topical amorolfine and clotrimazole in the treatment of tinea corporis. NCBI; PMC National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. November-December 2011. [Accessed 13th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3276891/
3. Anirban Das, Amrita Sil, Tushar Kanti Sarkar, Arpita Sen, Sriparna Chakravorty , Manideepa Sengupta , Anupam Das , Somodyuti Chandra, Santasmita Pal, Debabrata Bandyopadhyay, Nilay Kanti Das. A randomized, double-blind trial of amorolfine 0.25% cream and sertaconazole 2% cream in limited dermatophytosis. NIH National Library of Medicine, National Center of Biotechnology Information Pubmed.gov. May-June 2019. [Accessed 13th November 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30409926/
4. Oaknet healthcare. Amrolstar lotion 30ml. okanet.ariantechsolutions.in. [Accessed 13th November 2020] http://okanet.ariantechsolutions.in/product/amrolstar-lotion-30ml/
5. Ciplamed. Strafos Cream (Amorolfine 0.25% w/w). Ciplamed.com. [Revised on May 2019] [Accessed 13th November 2020] https://ciplamed.com/content/strafos-cream