ALLRITE DC Tablet 10's
By Cadila Healthcare Ltd (Zydus) Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ALLRITE DC Tablet used for?
ALLRITE DC Tablet is used for the treatment of various obstructive airway diseases and breathing problems such as nasal and sinus congestion. It is also used to treat the following conditions:
- Common cold
- Chronic urticaria
ALLRITE DC Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ALLRITE DC Tablet work?
In ALLRITE DC Tablet, Levocetirizine belongs to the class of drugs called anti-histamines. The drug acts by inhibiting the activity at H1receptor sites. Thus, it decreases the flares associated with chronic urticaria.
Phenylephrine belongs to the class of drugs called decongestants. The drug acts by binding to the alpha receptors, which causes constriction in the blood vessels. Thus, it results in decreased oedema and increased drainage of sinus cavities.
How to take ALLRITE DC Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ALLRITE DC Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take ALLRITE DC Tablet with or without food.
- For syrup dosage form, shake the suspension well before taking the prescribed dosage.
If you miss a dose of ALLRITE DC Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of ALLRITE DC Tablet may include:
What are the drugs that interact with ALLRITE DC Tablet?
Drugs that interact with ALLRITE DC Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ALLRITE DC Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of Levocetirizine + Phenylephrine:
- Dry mouth
- Unusual tiredness
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble in breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Tightness in chest
- Pounding in ears
- Blurred vision
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using ALLRITE DC Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ALLRITE DC Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not use ALLRITE DC Tablet while suffering from renal impairment.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on ALLRITE DC Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if the drug causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of ALLRITE DC Tablet.
- Keep the medicine ALLRITE DC Tablet away from the reach of children.
You are advised not to take ALLRITE DC Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using ALLRITE DC Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver disease or spinal cord lesions.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about combination
- Is ALLRITE DC Tablet safe to use in patients with high blood pressure?
- What are the formulations of ALLRITE DC Tablet available?
- How should ALLRITE DC Tablet be stored?
- Is the drug ALLRITE DC Tablet safe to use in elderly ?
- How long can I use ALLRITE DC Tablet drug?
No. ALLRITE DC Tablet is not advised for the patients with high blood pressure.
ALLRITE DC Tablet medicine is available in tablet and syrup dosage forms.
ALLRITE DC Tablet should be stored at room temperature (25 – 30OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
Be cautious while using ALLRITE DC Tablet medicine in elderly. Consult the doctor before using the medication.
It is advised to use ALLRITE DC Tablet for the prescribed duration.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.