1. KD Tripathi. Drugs Acting on Skin and Mucous Membranes. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 7th edition 2013. Page- 894.
2. Chalker, D.K., Lesher Jr, J.L., Smith Jr, J.G., Klauda, H.C., Pochi, P.E., Jacoby, W.S., Yonkosky, D.M., Voorhees, J.J., Ellis, C.N., Matsuda-John, S. and Shalita, A.R. Efficacy of topical isotretinoin 0.05% gel in acne vulgaris: results of a multicenter, double-blind investigation. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, August 1987. [Accessed on 14th October 2022] https://www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(87)70200-X/fulltext
3. B.R. Hughes, J.F.B. Norris, W.J. Cunliffe. A double-blind evaluation of topical isotretinoin 0.05%, benzoyl peroxide gel 5% and placebo in patients with acne. May 1992. [Accessed on 14th October 2022] https://academic.oup.com/ced/article-abstract/17/3/165/6629262?redirectedFrom=fulltext
4. GlaxoSmithKline NZ Limited. Isotrex gel (Isotretinoin 0.05%). [Revised in September 2013]. [Accessed on 14th October 2022] https://www.nps.org.au/assets/medicines/7d895c8e-4b4d-4310-b4c5-a53300ff566e.pdf
5. Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO). [Accessed on 14th October 2022] https://cdscoonline.gov.in/CDSCO/Drugs