1. Cuff Wrapping Guide: Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating "OK" to ensure an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement
2. Hypertension Indicator: Heartbeat symbol blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg).
3. Irregular Heartbeat Detection: An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
- If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
- If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
- If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
- If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
4. IntelliSense Technology