Consumer Medicine Information
Direction for Use/Dosage
Itch Guard plus is a medicated antifungal cream with terbinafine hydrochloride and cooling menthol. The new Itch Guard Plus cream is a fast-acting 3rd generation anti-fungal cream that provides effective relief from fungal infections of the skin such as jock itch, infection between toes and fingers. This product is contraindicated in case you have hypersensitivity to the active ingredients or to any of the excipients listed in the product.
- Itch Guard Plus Cream helps treat skin infections caused by many different types of fungi.
- Finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It can take a few weeks for the infection to clear and a few months before the skin returns to its normal colour.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen and protective clothing when outdoors.
- Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
- Apply an amount sufficient to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- It can make your skin more sensitive to the sun.
- Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
- Avoid getting in the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Inform your doctor if the infection has not cleared up after four weeks of treatment.
- This medicine is for external use only.
Ingredients: Terbinafine Hydrochloride I.P. 1% w/w, Benzyl Alcohol I.P. 1% w/w (As Preservative), Cream Base q.s.
Products similar to Itch Guard+ Cream 12 gm
Being a sportsperson I am prone to fungal infections often and itch guard cream comes to my rescue always
Posted on 27 November 2020
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.