* Digyton facilitates the secretion of proteolytic, amylolytic and lipolytic enzymes that catalyze the digestion of food.
* It regularizes bowel movement by regularizing bowel movements. It also tones the digestive tract.
* Its carminative action prevents the recurrence of flatulence, colic and abdominal discomfort.
* Indigestion and dyspepsia.
* Improper absorption and assimilation of food.
* Gastrointestinal disorders caused by sudden feed change.
The dosage can be altered according to the breed and/or the severity of the condition or as directed by the veterinarian.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this informa
Key ingredients: Dill Oil (Anethum graveolans), Dill Oil's, Cardamom (Ela).
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.