Water is an important element of life that holds a remarkable role in maintaining body temperature, fluid balance, detoxifying the system, enhancing skin and gut health. Well, you can hydrate yourself by drinking plain water, eating water by having hydrating foods or else one best way is to have infused water that is bestowed with flavour, taste, and nutrients.
Infused water has been famed a lot in recent times for its natural power to uplift overall health and keep you well hydrated. It has been a part of several diet plans as well as a healthy lifestyle. Right from boosting the metabolism to flushing toxins out of the system, infused water confer you a host of healing health befitting properties.
To make refreshing and energising infused water you need simple ingredients readily available in your kitchen cabinet, they are totally worth trying because of their taste and many health incentives. Infusing water with the natural essence of fruits, herbs, and spices aids you to drink plenty of fluids without the hitch of excess calories, sugars and artificial flavourings and additives. It is essentially hydrating in each refreshing sip.
Infused water boasts a nutritional punch, while a myriad of natural ingredients added to it, provides you with daily dose of vitamins and antioxidants. These drinks serve as your best summertime treat to quench thirst, instead of going for calorie laden carbonated beverages.
Incredible Benefits Of Infused Water
- Kick starts your metabolism and helps to shed surplus kilos and burn fat.
- Provide the extra energy for muscles and prevent muscle cramps and strains.
- Helps to maintain fluid balance and prevents headaches.
- Flushes out harmful toxins from the system and purifies the blood.
- Supports to balance the pH levels of the body.
- Enhance the skin health and makes the skin glowing and radiant
- Uplifts mood, keep you calm and refreshed.
- Regularise bowel movements and prevent digestive woes.
- Drinking infused water on an empty stomach in the morning will help you instantly restore energy levels and keep you on your feet.
- Adding fresh herbs support to boost immunity and keep infections at bay.
- Remember to choose the right ingredients to reap the benefits of infused water.
How To Infuse Water?
Use room temperature water because hot water may break down enzymes and vitamins.
Allow the infused water to remain at room temperature for 1-2 hours or refrigerate for about 3-4 hours.
If you are using citrus peel like lemons or oranges, they may turn rancid after 4-5 hours, so have them within an hour.
Infused water is made using herbs, fruits, and spices renders a unique zest and flavour. Some of the ingredients used to infuse water includes:
Apples, peaches, berries, rosemary, cinnamon, kiwi, mango, melon, lemon, lime, watermelon, ginger, tulsi, and cayenne.
Foray this infographic for more details.